How to Apply for the Professional Practice Course (PPC)
Please read all of the information on this page before commencing your application.
In order to apply for the PPC, you must submit:
- A completed online application form;
- Certified copies of educational qualifications (certificates or diplomas) AND transcripts;
- Certified copy of the picture page of a valid passport (color copy only);
- Certified copy of evidence of Caymanian status or residency; and
- An admission application fee (non-refundable) of KYD 150.00 or USD 183.00.
If you do not hold Caymanian status or residency, or are unable to provide evidence, please contact Rhian.Minty@gov.ky
The deadline for applications is 1 June 2023.
Eligible candidates are required to possess a Class 2:2 or higher qualifying law degree.
These entry requirements for the PPC are laid down in the Legal Practitioners Act (2022 Revision) and Legal Practitioners (Students) Regulations (2018 Revision)
Application fees and deposits are payable as follows:
Cayman Islands Government Scholarships
The PPC attracts CIG scholarships for eligible students. You will need to submit a separate application to the CIG Scholarship Secretariat. Please contact their office at Tel: 345-244-2482 to inquire about eligibility and application deadline.